You can also download the entire interview by subscribing to The Fit Marriage Show on iTunes. You can subscribe easily through iTunes, and we’d love it if you left us a quick review while you’re there.
The Fit Marriage Show welcomes J.D. Roth of Get Rich Slowly and Awesome People.
Although J.D. is a top blogger and an accomplished personal finance author, our interview focused on his remarkable fitness transformation over the last year.
Using a combination of Crossfit, Yoga and an all-around more movement-oriented lifestyle, he has lost 42 pounds while increasing his lean muscle mass and strength considerably.
In fact, J.D. shared his super-detailed spreadsheets with me, and he has reduced his Body Fat Percentage by 12.5% while increasing his lean muscle by 7% since January 2010. This is incredible!
J.D. is a down-to-earth husband, writer and comic connoisseur that you will definitely relate to in a real way.
A few of the topics we cover in this awesome interview include:
- The new fitness habits that have allowed J.D. to lose 42 pounds over the last year
- What is Crossfit and why it could work for you
- The value of Yoga as part of a healthy lifestyle
- The impact that renewed health has had on J.D.’s marriage and career
- How J.D. uses a Body Bugg to keep him on track and disciplined
- Why even a frugal guy like J.D. feels justified spending $200 per month on a gym membership
- The critical first you need to take to making fitness a permanent part of your life
- And much more!
Be sure to join the conversation by leaving a comment below. And please share this interview with your friends through Twitter and Facebook…the buttons are below for your clicking!
Connect with J.D. (tell him you enjoyed his interview on FM!):
Your Money: The Missing Manual (J.D.’s personal finance book)