There comes a point in your life when you have to choose to get healthy.
Dustin shared Get Up Off Your Ass to help you get moving. This change could be physically, mentally, nutritionally, sexually or a number of other areas in your life.
The choice to change is resonating with you, but you may lack motivation, desire, and self-control.
The problem is you quit before you get there. You don’t have a big enough Why or enough Whys to see you to the end.
It’s time for you to reach your goals, and the way to do it is to have enough “Whys” to see you through.
These are emotional ties that help you get out of bed in the morning to workout, to look sexy or hot for your spouse, or to see your kids grow up and get married.
What is “50 Reasons Why”?
50 Reasons Why is your opportunity to write down all of the emotional ties that you have for making a fitness program work. And not just for 2 weeks, but for life!
We’re talking about getting motivated to complete the entire program.
You can check out our Thrive90 Fitness Program for busy couples, but if you don’t have 50 Reasons Why you want to get fit, then don’t waste your money. We want to help folks who are willing to take the time to know why they are going to get physically fit.
We love hearing and sharing success stories, and if you can’t spend 30-60 minutes to really examine why you are purchasing Thrive90, then don’t do it.
Tony’s 50 Reasons Why
My fitness journey as a husband and dad started 8 years ago. I didn’t write down my Whys back then, but I knew deep down that I wanted to lose 20 lbs and feel healthier for myself and my family.
Today, I’m sharing with you my 50 Reasons Why I get up to workout and ride by bike regularly:
- Keep my weight in check (155-162 lbs)
- Look good for Alisa
- Play indoor football with my son
- Dance with my daughter
- Feel good about being in bed naked
- Have energy for my businesses
- Last longer in bed
- Raising healthy kids
- Walking on the beach in Puerto Rico
- Compliments at my 20th high school reunion
- Share my experience with others
- Complete the Super Spartan Race
- Running on the beach
- Taking walks with Alisa
- Finishing the Solvang Double Century
- Having 6-Pack Abs
- Seeing my kids get married
- Being an active Nonno (Grandfather) when the time comes
- Keeping the lights on during sex
- Visit the doctor for only my yearly checkup
- Caring for my folks when they are older
- Not being a burden on my kids when I get older
- Cycling into old age
- Hiking parts of the Pacific Crest Trail with the family
- Flexible body for optimal health
- Ability to workout with Alisa
- Encourage others to be physically healthy & to have healthy marriages
- Continue to donate blood to save lives
- Volunteer in my community
- Trying out new positions in the bedroom
- Feel vibrant and alive
- Fend off sickness and illness
- Seeing the kids graduate from High School
- Encouraging them and helping them start their own businesses
- Playing video games with my son
- Wrestling when it’s 2-on-1 and losing to the kids
- Hugs from my daughter that last forever
- Hearing “You look hot!” from my wife
- Keeping up when a hard pace ensues while riding with the guys
- Achieving my dreams (thru-hiked the Pacific Crest Trail in 2000, 9 double centuries in 3 years)
- Raising funds doing an event for specific organizations
- Smile on peoples faces when they achieve their own goals
- Running a 5k with the family
- Taking on new adventures
- Knowing I’m not killing myself with crap food
- Don’t want to repeat my family history (grandma died at 57 due to being overweight & many issues)
- Building a community of like-minded folks who want to spread a message of fitness & marriage
- Living pain free
- For you
- For Him
It’s time for you to write down your Whys.
Get a sheet of paper and start writing your emotional reasons for getting and/or being fit. Don’t stop!
Now put this up where you can see it each and every day. Put these Whys on post-it-notes, 3×5 cards, on anything that reminds you of why you are making a change in your life.
You can achieve the goals you have set out for yourself by knowing your Reasons Why…let’s do this!